Go to Facebook.com and log in to your Facebook Account using the same email address or phone number and password you used at the time of deactivation to reactivate your account within the 14-day window following deactivation. Your timeline should be visible on your screen.
How can I recover my Facebook Account that was disabled?
- Using your username and password, sign in to Account.
- You can appeal the decision if you receive a notification that your account has been disabled by going to https://www.facebook.com.
- If Facebook terminates your account for violating its terms and conditions, it might have been done so fraudulently.
Can I reactivate my Facebook Account after 2 years?
Facebook automatically saves all information for accounts that have been deactivated, allowing you to instantly reactivate the profile if you decide you wish to use the social network once more. Facebook keeps old account information after a while; as a result, you can log back in after a year.
How can I enable my disabled Facebook Account?
- Go to the Facebook login page.
- Enter your email address and password for your deactivated account in the upper right corner of the screen.
- To immediately reactivate your Facebook account and resume its previous settings, choose “Log In” from the drop-down option.
How quickly can your Facebook Account be disabled?
- Usually, the procedure takes a week or up to 30 minutes.
- In some situations, the Facebook support team might not respond for a while (It depends on why they have blocked your account.) Why is ID verification taking so long? can be found here. The best response suggests delaying for at least a week.
When Facebook disables your account is it permanent?
After your account was disabled, you have up to 30 days to enter new details here. After that, you won’t be able to request a review because your Account will be permanently disabled.
Can I activate my FB account after deactivation?
By coming back to Facebook or using your Facebook account to check in someplace else, you can reactivate your Facebook account at any time. You’ll need to have access to the email address or phone number you use to sign in, so keep that in mind.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook account?
Your Facebook Account might have been disabled by Facebook. This may occur if you are suspected of being a hacker or if you have violated the terms of service for the website. If your account was hacked and changed without your knowledge or if you forgot your password, you might also be unable to log in.
How to know if your Facebook Account is deactivated or deleted?
- A little “Deactivated” label will appear on a deactivated Facebook account’s profile photo in the upper right corner.
- If a Facebook account is deleted, a red banner with the words “This account has been deleted” will appear at the top of the page.
How can I open my disabled Facebook Account in 2022?
Unfortunately, Facebook has a policy of permanently banning accounts that have been inactive for more than 10 years straight, so you won’t be able to access your account in 2022.
What happens when you reactivate Facebook?
- You will be asked for your password when you reactivate Facebook.
- There is a link for you to use to reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- You have the option of using the password that is already saved on your device or entering a new one.
Why did my Facebook Account get locked?
This is probably because of a security measure that asks you to enter your password after a certain amount of inactivity.