Incontinence can prove a nightmare and therefore, it becomes important to discuss and find a solution to this problem. Gone are the days when incontinence was considered to be a problem of aged people, but in recent times, this can happen at any age. Therefore, it has no more an embarrassing topic but an issue that can be openly talked about to find the right solution.
Addressing the issue is common; many products have come into the market that caters to urinary incontinence among women. Depending on the severity of the situation, there are many types of urinary incontinence products for women that act as a perfect solution. So, here are the basic types of women incontinence products:
1. Diapers: These are best if you are looking for complete protection and for those who are aged/ill and cannot move much. These diapers have great absorption capacity, and they also provide complete protection from leakage and keep the user dry all day long.
2. Pull on: As the name suggests, they are pads but are more underwear like which can be pulled up and down easily. They also with great absorption capacity and in addition, also allow the skin to breathe without compromising on the leakage. These are available in different absorption capacities and are made for men and women as well.
3. Underwear liners: Sometimes, the issue is not that severe. In such situation, one can make use of underwear liners to avoid embarrassing situations. These are capable of handling light leaks.
4. Washable mesh panties: These are washable garments that have the ability to hold a pad or liner securely. However, in case the severity is low and you just need an extra support to the liner, then you can wear this garment. The USP of these panties is that they can be washed and used many times before discarding.
5. Undergarments: These are for severe and acute cases. They are thicker and are available either in belt form or belt-less. As the name suggests, belted undergarments hold the garments securely ensuring complete protection.
Thus, you can see that there is an array of options for urinary incontinence pads for women in the market. However, if you are a first timer then you must watch out certain things before finalizing one:
- The first and the most important factor that needs to be considered is the rate of absorbency required. Absorbency can be categorized into light, medium, heavy, overnight, etc.
- Incontinence products of all types are available in different sizes. What is the size that perfectly fits you? This is based on the measurements of your hips, waist and thighs.
- They are unisex and gender-specific options available. You must decide what you are looking for. If you are looking for patterns that fit you perfectly then you should go with the gender-specific option.
- There are many companies in the market who offer you these pads. But before choosing one you must check on the quality as buying poor quality may lead to rashes, problems in urinary track and more. Therefore, even though slightly expensive, buying the medically certifies pads is better and safe.
- If you are trying these pads for the first time, then it is better to buy a trail pack to see how you feel after wearing them. In the initial days of usage, (if you have severe problem) then it is suggested to be home till you get used to it.
Thus, with the understanding of the types of urinary incontinence pads for women and the points to ponder on while buying the same, all you need is a simple online search and order your choice.
Hey there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
Many thanks for sharing!
A fascinating discussion is worth comment.
I think that you ought to write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but generally, people don’t discuss such issues. To the next!
What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and
it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different users like its
helped me. Great job.