Throughout her life, actress Moira Kelly has been an inspiring role model for many people. As a humanitarian worker, she has spent her career helping disadvantaged children and communities around the world. As a result of her work, she has earned a number of awards. In 1999, she founded a nonprofit organization called the Children First Foundation, which raises funds for children in need.
The actress began her acting career in 1991. Her first film was the drama thriller The Boy Who Cried Bitch. She also appeared in the TV series Love, Lies and Murder. She provided the adult voice for Nala in Disney’s The Lion King 1 1/2 and The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride. In 2001, she starred in the Aaron Sorkin-directed film The West Wing. She also portrayed social activist Dorothy Day in the 1996 movie Entertaining Angels: The Dorothy Day Story.
Moira Kelly Body Measurements
Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
Height in Feet: 5′ 4”
Height in Meters: 1.63 m
Body Build/Type: Slim
Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
Bra Size/Cup Size: 32C
Feet/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
Dress Size: 4 (US)
Moira Kelly Facts
1. Throughout her life, Moira Kelly has been very committed to helping children and communities in need. She has been awarded several awards for her contributions to the world. She has helped numerous communities, and she has been a great leader in her life.
2. When she was a child, Moira was always trying to make a difference. She had a deep desire to become a nun. She was very interested in helping the poor and had many jobs to help her pay for college. She was very hardworking. She also volunteered at an orphanage. She took courses in becoming a probation officer for troubled youth.
3. When she was a teenager, Moira wanted to help kids. She would hop the fence between schools and help people through. She would also be a runner for the poor. She would engage with special needs children. She was also a volunteer coordinator for AID efforts. She also went to Albania to help a school for intellectually impaired students.
4. When she was twenty-five, she won the Victorian Young Achiever Award for Community Service. She was also awarded the inaugural Sir Edmund Dunlop Award for Humanitarian Service. In 1995, she was honored by Queen Elizabeth II. She was also given a trust achiever award.
5. Having been born to an Irish immigrant family, Moira has been raised as a devout Catholic. Her mother was a nurse. She attended Connetquot Senior High School in Bohemia, Long Island. She went on to study at Marymount Manhattan College.
Moira Kelly Net Worth
Currently, Moira Kelly has a net worth of about $2 million. She is an American actress. She was born on March 6, 1968 in Queens, New York, U.S. She is a former White House media consultant. She has appeared in over 40 films.
In the 1990s, she played the character of Cinnamon in the movie Love, Lies and Murder. She also starred in the series One Tree Hill. She has been married since 2000. She and her husband live in Flower Mound, Texas. They have two children together.
She has a Twitter account and Instagram account. She has also launched her own line of perfumes. The product names are “With Love” and “Pure Wonderkelly”. She has been featured in the film The Lion King. She has also directed two episodes of the series One Tree Hill.
The actress is Catholic. She is the daughter of Irish immigrants. She was raised by her parents in Queens, New York. She attended Connetquot Senior High School. She was a member of the school’s drama club. She later attended Marymount Manhattan College.
She began her acting career in 1991. She was given permission by a priest to perform an explicit sex scene in the TV series Twin Peaks. She had small roles in several other films. She has a height of about 1.63 meters. She has a hazel complexion.
She has been featured in several films, including “The Lion King,” “After the Miracle,” and “The Cutting Edge.” She has been a White House media consultant during the first season of the show.
She was inspired by a documentary about Mother Teresa, who was an Irish nun and humanitarian worker. The documentary made a strong impact on her and she decided to pursue her dream. She studied medical conditions and volunteered with a group that helps children in need. In 1995, she was honored by Queen Elizabeth II. She was also awarded the inaugural Sir Edmund Dunlop award for humanitarian service. She was nominated for the Australian of the Year award. She also received the Queen’s Trust Achiever award.
She later returned to Australia to work with AIDS-sufferers and children in need. In 1999, she and her husband Steve Hewitt started a nonprofit organization called the Children First Foundation. It raised funds for the transportation of children in need to Western doctors. Its mission is to bring the world’s poorest children to the best care possible.
During her teenage years, she played the role of Miss Hannigan in her high school production of Annie. She was also part of a self-help program with the Kalahari Bushmen. In 1992, she appeared in the film The Cutting Edge. Her other notable roles include playing Helen Keller in the film After the Miracle Monday and Kate Moseley in the teen drama One Tree Hill. She has appeared in numerous other films and television shows. She has toured the United States and served as a lay missionary in Africa.
She has two children with her husband. Their son, Ahmed Mustafa, is a quadriplegic and has set his sights on representing Australia at the 2012 Paralympics in London.