- To delete all Facebook Videos, Click the “Videos” tab after going to the “Activity Log.”
- Then, using the right-click menu, choose all of the videos you wish to remove.
- Select “Delete” next.
Can you mass delete stuff on Facebook?
On Facebook, you may indeed delete Facebook Videos or other items in bulk. Additionally, you can remove particular messages and images from your timeline.
How to delete all my videos?
You will need to log into your YouTube account and select the Uploads page in order to delete all of your videos. From there, you may choose every video you want to delete and then pick “delete.”
How to delete all Facebook posts?
A few methods exist for deleting Facebook posts.
- The first is by way of your personal posts. “Delete post” can be done by clicking the three dots in the top right corner of the post.
- By selecting “Delete” from the three dots in the top right corner of a post, you can also remove posts from your timeline.
- Last but not least, go to Settings > General Account Settings > scroll down to “Your Activity Log” and click “Clear All Activity” if you want to remove all of your previous postings.
How to delete videos from Facebook?
A few methods exist for removing Facebook Videos.
- To begin, go to the video and click the ellipses (…) in the top right corner.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select “Remove from Facebook.” The video is also available on your timeline, where you can select “Remove from my timeline” by clicking the ellipses (…) in the top right corner.
How to delete all social media posts?
By visiting the “Photos and Videos” section of your account, choose the post you wish to delete, and then clicking “Delete” at the top of the page, you can delete posts from Facebook and Instagram. On Twitter, you may also remove posts by visiting your profile page and selecting “See All” from the “Tweets” menu. All of your tweets will be listed when you click this. You can delete one of your tweets by clicking the three dots next to it.
How to permanently delete videos on Android?
You need to use third-party software on Android to erase videos permanently. Clean Master is one of these apps. You can also remove the video from your device’s storage by using a file explorer tool.
How to clean up my Facebook?
Stay away from these five Facebook profile errors.
- Make sure your profile picture and cover photo are current.
- Unfriend or unfollow anyone who isn’t relevant to you.
- Update the details in your Facebook “About” section, such as name, age, and location. Modify the opening paragraph of your status update (usually the first thing people see). Delete the irrelevant