Table of Contents
If you’re like many people, you’re not sure how to delete any YouTube channel you’ve started. If you don’t know the exact process for deleting your YouTube channel, read on.
- The first step is to log into your account on YouTube.
- Click on the Account tab on the left side and select “Settings”.
- You can also choose Advanced Configuration from the overflow menu.
- On this page, you will see options to delete your channel and move it to another server.
- Once you’ve verified that you’d like to remove your YouTube account, go to the Advanced Settings tab and click on the “Delete channel” button.
- Be sure to enter your password to confirm the deletion.
- If you’re not logged in to Google, you’ll be prompted to reenter your account details.
- Remember: deleting your channel will remove all your videos.
How to delete a youtube channel on your phone 2022
- Go to your youtube page
- Scroll down to see “Delete Channel”
- Or can you go to profile section at the top right corner
- Select my channel
- Tab on delete channel at the bottom of the screen.
How to delete youtube channel on android
- Go to your profile page
- Click on account name
- Click manage accounts
- Select the account your want to delete from your device.
How to delete youtube channel on iPhone
- Go to your account
- Select the channel
- Click on the setting in the bottom left
- Click the delete channel at the bottom of the page.
How to Delete Youtube Channel Permanently
How do I delete a YouTube channel on my phone without YouTube studio?
- Go to the YouTube app on your phone.
- Click on the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings.”
- Click “Delete Channel” at the bottom of the screen.
How to delete youtube videos
- Login to YouTube Studio.
- Select Content, from the left menu.
- Select the video you want to delete and select More. Delete forever.
- Check the box to confirm that you want to delete permanently.
- Select DELETE FOREVER.
How to delete a youtube channel without logging in
- Go to YouTube.com
- Click on the Account tab
- Click on Delete my account
- Click again on Delete my account
- Enter your password
- Confirm the deletion of your account.
How to Hide a YouTube channel?
Depending on your personal preferences, you may want to hide your YouTube channel. Hiding your channel means that your videos and content are no longer visible to the general public. The only people who can see it are you and those who subscribe to your channel. You can also choose to permanently delete all comments and replies from your videos.
- To hide a YouTube channel, first log in to your YouTube account.
- Next, go to the “Advanced settings” tab.
- Then, click on the “Delete channel” button.
How to Unblock a YouTube channel?
Whenever you encounter blocked YouTube channels on your computer, you may wonder how to unblock them. There are several ways to do this.
- You can find them by using the search bar or by visiting their channel page.
- Once you have located the channel, click on the Flag icon.
- Choose Unblock from the drop-down menu, and you will be able to see its public content.
How to Flag a YouTube comment or channel?
- First, log in to your YouTube account.
- In the “Subscribe to” section, select the channel you’d like to follow.
- From there, click the “Comments” link to view all of your subscribers’ comments.
- Locate the comment you wish to delete, and then hover over it to find the flag or “X” icon.
- If the comment is hateful, flag it so that it won’t be displayed on your channel.