Table of Contents
Gone are the days when people used the traditional wooden flooring with a dull finish, the new vinyl flooring is out which is attracting the attention of many customers. It won’t be wrong to claim that the luxury vinyl plank flooring is rising in popularity in the flooring market.
When you think about vinyl flooring, the first thing that comes into mind is outdated, out of style bathrooms. For many decades, vinyl flooring option was perceived to be the main choice for bathrooms because of its natural looks and cost-effective options. However, with the advancement of technology, more and more options came into use and replaced the old age vinyl flooring with modern and trendy designs.
But again, vinyl flooring is reborn as luxury vinyl plank flooring and is recognized as the most amazing and versatile flooring.
Explaining the different types of Vinyl flooring
There are different types of vinyl flooring
- Vinyl Planks: LVP stands for Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring, as the name applies it resembles much like a hardwood floor. It is an expensive way to breathe new life into a room. They are available in gorgeous, extremely durable with an endless array of patterns and colors.
- Vinyl Tiles: Vinyl or man-made artificial tiles are a lucrative solution for homeowners who are on a strict budget. Also, vinyl tiles are easy to install when compared to ceramic or porcelain tile
- Vinyl Sheets: Unlike vinyl flooring, vinyl sheet flooring is completely resistant to water. They are popular and affordable flooring material that lasts for years.
Among the different types of flooring materials, vinyl plank flooring is invariably the best choice. Let us see some of the reasons why it is a popular choice.
Reasons why luxury vinyl plank flooring is a wonderful choice for your home
Vinyl floors are one of the most prevalent preferences among homeowners, especially in kitchen and bathroom applications. Invented in the 1930s, vinyl flooring first made an impact on the architectural world immediately after World War II. A wide range of appropriate features continues to make this flexible flooring material, a widespread choice to this day. Let us know why it is popular until today
- Durability – Although vinyl plank flooring is a softer material than most laminates, yet it is very durable. Some of the thicker varieties of vinyl floorings on the market come with warranties which last if 25 years. Even the thinner varieties have a lifespan of 5 to 10 years. Vinyl flooring resembles very much like the appearance of hardwood and possesses the durability features of a laminate.
- Cost Factor – Vinyl plank flooring is a state-of-the-art type of vinyl that has the look and feels like typical real wood. Vinyl flooring cost is probably one of the major reasons why people prefer it over other flooring materials. Average cost to install vinyl plank flooring is about $12205 for larger homes whose square feet is around 2500sq.cm. For individuals who want to stay within the budget, vinyl plank flooring is the best option
Advantages of luxury vinyl plank flooring
The greatest pros of vinyl plank flooring is the fact that it is totally water resistant. Perhaps this is one of the major reason for making it an ideal flooring option. Let us see some of the advantages of using this type of flooring
- Low Maintenance – Vinyl flooring requires simple care and maintenance steps to keep your vinyl plank flooring looking beautiful for years to come.
- Durability and Water Resistant– Luxury vinyl floors are naturally resistant to moisture and climate. So, they are extremely hard and durable and has the potential to withstand tough conditions.
- Stain Resistance– Printed tiles has additional wear and tear layer that acts as a surface barrier to protect the floor from stains and spills
For environmentally conscious consumers, vinyl plank flooring is indeed the best choice!